For 1.1, I believe you'd use:

<action-mappings type="pkg.SecureActionMapping">
  <action .../>
</action-mappings>

The "mapping" init-parameter is deprecated in 1.1. You could also customize the
actions on an individual basis with:

<action-mappings>
  <action className="pkg.SecureActionMapping" .../>
</action-mappings>

D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>