Unfortunately that didn't work. I'm still getting the ClassCastException when trying
to cast from ActionConfig to SecureActionMapping.

Here's something very strange: If I do a log.debug(modCfg.getActionMappingClass())
guess what it returns?

pkg.SecureActionMapping

And yet it still bombs with a ClassCastException as soon as I try and cast it from
ActionConfig to SecureActionMapping. Very, very strange.

-= J