|Now my questions are :
|1> I am doing write something wrong.

It's better not to club two logically different business process handlers.
I guess you want to reduce the number of Action Classes to be created. If
yes, follow this way

<action path="/CreateUser" type="navjot.CreateAction"
          form="UserForm".... parameter="user">
<action path="/CreateProject" type="navjot.CreateAction"
          form="ProjectForm".... parameter="proj">

In your action class..

String doWhat = mapping.getParameter();

if("proj".equals(doWhat))
        proj.create(dto);
else if("user".equals(doWhat))
        user.create(dto);

|2> Validation errors are to be send to called jsp. Like validation
|error for create user has to be send to create user jsp, for that
|i need to dynamically change the value of input in my action
|mapping, how to do this.
|3> Since the form beans are different for each jsp can i
|dynamically change the formbean of the actionmapping
|4> can you suggest some alternate method so that i can not have to
|do copy past of my code in execute method of action class.

If you follow my advice on 1, you need not to bother about that.
HTH
navjot Singh

PS - may i know where are you located?