On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:52:33 +0200, Carl-Eric Menzel wrote:

> My app is running on a Debian woody system, using Java 1.3.1
> (Blackdown-1.3.1-02b-FCS) and the Debian-packaged Tomcat 4.0.4-4.
>
> The Struts and Tiles files are the ones right out of the
> jakarta-struts-1.1.zip on the Jakarta site, all just dumped into the
> WEB-INF/lib directory.

Additional information: I now tried this on my Win2K box with Java 1.4.2
and Tomcat 4.1.27. The exact same thing happens. Since the only code of
mine involved is the JSP and XML stuff, I don't currently see a way of
debugging this in Eclipse. I suspect the problem is either an error in my
configuration or tiles definitions, or in Tiles itself. How do I go about
debugging that? Or does anyone see an error in my files?

Thanks
Carl-Eric