Hi;

I have an order system where the user has to enter data on 4 pages, one after the
other. I don't want them able to bookmark the 4th page and go back to it later and try
to place an order from there - with the previous three pages left empty.

So here is what I did.

To get each page, I have:
  <action path="/order" type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
parameter="/order.jsp" />
  <action path="/terms" type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
parameter="/OrderSubmit.do" />

The first page is order.jsp and it forwards to it. However, the second page is
terms.jsp and instead it forward to the action class for order.jsp. If order.jsp is
complete and valid, it maps to terms.jsp. But if it isn't, then it goes to order.jsp
forcing them back. The beauty of this is:

1) It is all handled in the struts-config.xml file
2) It uses the validator for each page to see if the page is valid.

Did I miss anything here?

thanks - dave