Maybe because "it is slow, and crash like once everyday".

Andy Cheng wrote:

Hi, I have never used anything else very seriously except Netbeans. I
think it is slow, and crash like once everyday, but the feature it offer
really is worth the trouble. It can generate the get and set method, it
will update any classes that implement the interface you are editing,
ultra good search and highlighting. You can basically customize
everything you can see too... I really cannot understand why people do
not like it. table {

        border-style: solid;
        border-color: #0000ff
}