Hi,
   could someone suggest what I'm doing wrong here?

I've got a form with an associated ActionForm, several members of which
are collections. I display them like this:

<logic:iterate property="domainRoles" name="myForm" id="domain">

[....]

Whilst single valued fields are displayed like:

All seems well, and everything displays fine. However, the ActionForm
has a validate() method, which send the user back at the form, which
displays some error messages. When this happens, however, the JSP
doesn't display the collections from the ActionForm, only single valued
fields.

Can anyone suggest what I'm doing wrong here?

thanks,

Graham

--
Graham Stark, Virtual Worlds
phone: (+044) 01908 618239 mobile: 07952 633185