OK, thanks for your view. Maybe it will be better to rewrite it, until there is not much code...

Jiri

Mark Lowe wrote:

If you've the choice use JSTL.. If you're using the expression language then use that. I like using the standard struts tags but that because there's no el. and after reading the faces stuff, i'm sold on using jstl.

Although I'm not JSTL's biggest fan it does have a certain elegance of its own. I'm gradually being won over. The fmt tags are really nice.

Cheers Mark