Hello Friends,
    I have been using Struts for about a year now. And have used most of the Struts
tags with no problem whatsoever. Most knowledgeable users from this list suggest the
using JSTL over struts tags (if there is an option). For the coming project we are
planning to use JSTL. Members of our development team are quite comfortable using
Struts tags, however, haven't used JSTL before. So to facilitate smooth tranisition we
are looking at the feasibility of using JSTL and Struts taglib together to start with.

    I need to know whether it is possible to do so. Secondly, which set of struts tags
(html, logic, etc.) should be preferred over JSTL counterpart and vice-versa.

Regards,
Prasenjit.