This would depend how your application was architected.

If you do ONLY jsp (i.e. sql and logic in the page), then basically you are
re-writing the application by cutting back-end code out of your jsp pages
and creating business logic classes and action class.

If your application is reasonably well architected, then you are probably
going to be creating DynaForms in xml and on each jsp replacing validation
logic, message logic, etc to utilize struts features.

Edgar