Ah..

It was kind of obvious on reflection. The xhtml rendering works fine as you said (it never really bothered be until the post came up yesterday and aroused my interest), but not with tiles. Any tiles containing form elements don't appear to render as xhtml.

On Wednesday, September 3, 2003, at 06:24 PM, Marco Tedone wrote:

Well, I download the binaries of Struts 1.1 and the functionality is
supported.

Hope this will help,

Marco

<ORIGINAL MESSAGE>
From: Mark Lowe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
That's great..

I'm running 1.1 , yes and the base tag renders as xhtml. I'll certainly
be sleeping more soundly.

I've just downloaded the latest stable release and as far as form
elements are concerned it doesn't, either that or it just hates me. As
I imagine you know, these changes are in the head version in cvs, so i
guess they'll be along with the next release or something. But struts
1.1 doesn't seem to ship with this functionality.