My experience with the html/xhtml quandary is that  if the <html:xhtml />
tag is used, then all the tags except <form> are valid "xhtml 1.0+ dtd
tags".  This is because the form tag insists on using the 'name="foo"'
attribute.  The name attribute has been deprecated in favor of id.

             Mark Lowe
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       "Struts Users Mailing List"
             09/03/03 01:10 PM         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                                        cc

               "Struts Users           Re: Subject: Re: Struts html tags
               Mailing List"           and XHTML 1.0....Again
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
              rta.apache.org>

Re: my last post about not working with tiles. Seems to work fine if
you place <html:xhtml /> in the tiles itself..

Nice..