Hi all

  I have 2 multi select box( wth size 5)  and have  "ADD" and :remove" button in a
dyna action form. Basically you can select one or more from a select box and add it to
the second one using ADD buton adn remove the selected using "REMOVE" button. I have
some other actions also in the same page.

issue:

   Add and REmove are working(in java script). but when he entire form is refreched(
when some other actions are executed), the select box is not retaining the value.So
basically "ADD" and"REMOVE" is not updating the form values. I checked the valuew of
the select boxes when the form is posted.  The values are not correct. ie it is not
retaing my "ADD" and "REMOVE" values..

IN STRUCTS_CONFIG, I HAVE DECLARED 2 STRINGS FOR THESE 2 SELECT BOXES

ADD
function add(value,to)
{
        var newoption= new Option(value,value);
        document.forms[0].s2.options[document.forms[0].s2.length]=newoption;

}
function remove(from) {
        for (var i=(from.options.length-1); i>=0; i--) {
                var o=from.options[i];
                if (o.selected) {
                        from.options[i] = null;

                        }