Hi Adam,

  Thanks, but it doesnīt work. Now Iīm writing

 in my jsp with the frames, but this is translated in this waay:

    <base href="http://localhost:8988/application/WEB-INF/jsp/fsPage.jsp";>

  So, the base tag is translated with directory information, And of course
it doesnīt work.
        Why?

  Thanks in advance.

struts 1.1 + tomcat 4.1.27 + java 1.4.2