I did look into the subclassing the RequestProcessor class as well. I am
not sure if it can do the following
-- throw Exceptions.
-- NOT call the corresponding action class (instead return to a default
page) depending on some conditions.

Is there any advantage subclassing the RequestProcessor class as opposed to
the implementation I wrote below.

Regards
Sreekant G
@ 98404-65630

                      "Viral_Thakkar"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Struts Users Mailing List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      fosys.com>               cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: Any potential drawbacks
with this design
                      09/08/2003 02:36

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Struts Users

                      Mailing List"

Better extend the RequestProcessor class.