+1

Regards
Sreekant G
@ 98404-65630

                      "Andrew Hill"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Struts Users Mailing List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      idnode.com>                  cc:

                                                   Subject:  RE: Any potential
drawbacks with this design
                      09/08/2003 07:32 PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Struts Users Mailing

                      List"

Jing sums up the situation well.
One point to add :- if it (the functionality) is applicable to all the
actions today and you decide to go with the RP approach, that doesnt mean
that tomorrow you wont suddenly need to add an action to which it should
NOT
be applied - at which point you will then either have to factor it out of
the RP into some base action anyway - or do it conditional on checking some
flag - at which point you run the risk of introducing action logics into
the
RP...

My votes with the Action approach :-)