check that your Bean has get/set methods for accessing your property, also of course, check that Bean is in some of the JSP scopes.

Your syntax should be ok (but please close the tag:)

<bean:write name="Bean" property="property"/>

Adolfo

From: Mariano García <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Write a bean property from a jsp page
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:18:34 +0200

Hi all,

How can I write a bean property value from my jsp page? I think I should use
<bean:writetag, but I'm not sure. If I write this on my jsp page:
<bean:write name="Bean" property="property">

Tomcat says me that it cannot find bean Bean in any scope. What is the
problem?

Regards.
  _____

Mariano García

Ingeniero de Sistemas
Optiva Media
Viriato,25 - 28010 Madrid - España
t. +34 91 445 96 95
m. +34 651 03 33 86

© This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons.