> Your proposal before was fine:
>
> <bean:write name="Bean" property="property"/>
>
> However not too sure about if the get method needs to return a String in
> order Java can actually make nicely reflection over the Bean. Otherwise I
> guess you would get a "Not accesor method found...".
>
> Why do you actually returns a int value?

My problem is that I don't know how to call that method. If the method is:
        public int getID (String str)
Tag should be:
        <bean:write name="Bean" property="ID"/>

But... where I put str parameter? I don’t understand this very well. This
method should return a ID value depending "str" value.

Respect to return a int value, Tags API says this:
<bean:write>
Retrieve the value of the specified bean property, and render it to the
current JspWriter as a String by the ways:
1. [...]
2. [...]
3. [...]
4. Otherwise, the usual toString() conversions will be applied.

So, I think the method can return an int value. But I can change it for a
String value.