Ok, this is probably a dumb questio, but here it goes...

I am trying to iterate over a portion of a list.  I have calculated the
portion (the offset and length) in my action.  I have two entries in my
DynaValidatorForm:

      <form-property name="pageOffset"          type="java.lang.String"/>
      <form-property name="pageLength"          type="java.lang.String"/>

And I am doing a myform.set("pageOffset", String.valueOf(myCalcOffset));
etc.

The iterate is:

  <logic:iterate id="item"
                 name="bfData"
                 type="...lc.web.dto.BfFullEntryData"
                 offset="pageOffset"
                 length="pageLength"
                 indexId="index">

It just plain doesn't work.  If I substitute something like "5" for
pageOffset or pageLength,  it works like a champ.

What am I missing?  It's got to be something simple...

Thanks,

/greg

--
Gregory F. March    -=-    http://www.gfm.net:81/~march    -=-    AIM:GfmNet