On Sep 15, 2003, "Mainguy, Mike" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:

 |1st, Thank you, I didn't realize the logic:Iterate tag had those two
 |properties, so you've indirectly saved me some effort.
 :

Thanks for the answers...

As a first go-round, I'm trying the bean:define suggestion from Robert.

On (I believe) the logic:iterate tag, I am getting:

    [Exception in:/bf/search/results.jsp] java.lang.String

and I can't figure out why.  How does one go about debugging this kind
of thing?

Thanks!

/greg

--