My Action class does some processing that involves going to the
database.  This work could throw a SQLException and I want that to
generate an error message for the user.  However I don't want to do this
work in the validate method, only to have to do it again in the execute
method (besides SQLExceptions can be non-determinate so this wouldn't
solve the problem anyway).

So, my question is how can I add an ActionErrors object to my form from
within the execute method so I can send the user back to their
requesting page with an intelligent and well formatted message?

Thanks,

alan