Hi, Im an ASP.NET developer and i decided to using JSP. The problem is that there are many names jumping in my head: JSP..Jakarta, Tomcat, Struts, Velocity..Webshere.. J2EE..etc. I don't know where to start: should i learn JSP first, what technologies should i use? i mean with ASP.NET it's much easier, you get VS.NET and start working, not the case with JSP. Please help me to develop a road map for starting to develop web application using JSP, here is what im looking for:

1- Using open source tools where ever possible because the reason im switching from .NET is that it doesn't make sense to use expensive technology when you can do the same with free tools.

2- I'm an IDE guy so i prefer to have all the tools in one place than using switching between different ones bach and forth.

3- i like reading books more than reading howto's.

that's it!! Can you please tell me where to start and how to go?