An old usenet protocol was to post a summary of responses to a question back to the list, so that someone else would have a convenient point of reference. I've noticed here that people often add "[SOLVED]" to the subject line when they work something out, especially if its on their own.

There's also a StrutsNewFaws page on the wiki

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?StrutsProjectPages

where people are invited to summarize useful threads. With the traffic here, it's sometimes hard to separate the wheat from the chaff.

-Ted.

Abhijeet Mahalkar wrote:
Hi All ,

A Small Request...

We always ask those questions only, for which we don't get solutions easily. So somebody from the group solves that question. But what about those question which we do ask and later on we only get the solution of it. In such a case we have to keep informed the other developers about the solution appeared for the question. And also if we get some small small problems which we solve ourself within 1 - 2 hrs... Please keep informed others also about those problems as well as solutions of it.

So every time we will not wait for the solutions to get appeared in the list. It may be ready in the list.

regards,
Abhijeet Mahalkar.

-- Ted Husted, Junit in Action - <http://www.manning.com/massol/>, Struts in Action - <http://husted.com/struts/book.html>, JSP Site Design - <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=1861005512>.

"Get Ready, We're Moving Out!!" - <http://www.clark04.com>