huh?

-----Original Message-----
From: Abhijeet Mahalkar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 6:04 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: New Concept.

Hi All ,

A Small Request...

 We always ask those questions only, for which we don't get solutions
easily. So somebody from the group solves that question.
But what about those question which we do ask and later on we only get the
solution of it. In such a case we have to keep informed the other developers
about the solution appeared for the question. And also if we get some small
small problems which we solve ourself within 1 - 2 hrs...
Please keep informed others also about those problems as well as solutions
of it.

So every time we will not wait for the solutions to get appeared  in the
list. It may be ready in the list.

regards,
Abhijeet Mahalkar.