Hi everyone,

I have a <html:form> in which i have several buttons like this:

          <bean:message key="button.add"/>
          <bean:message key="button.delete"/>
          <bean:message key="button.update"/>

With the help of this I use the LookupDispatchAction which my Action
class extends. This works fine for my submit buttons.

My action-mapping

    <action path="/MyAction"
            type="com.mycompany.MyAction"
            name="myBean"
            parameter="actionType">
      <forward name="input" path="/pages/myPage.jsp"/>
    </action>

However, I also have a <html:text property="propKey" size="55"/> in the
same <html:form>. When the text field has focus and I press enter the
LookupDispatchAction does not work.This because the execute method of
LookupDispatchAction does not receive any value in the parameter
actionType. Is this a trap, that LookupDispatchAction cannot handle this
particular case?

Best regards

Lasse