Hello...

I am developing a small application using Struts and am trying to connect with
MYSQL... I got it connected and even retrieved values by specifying the datasource in
the struts-config file...

Now, I am trying to put a common class for connection Pooling... I need to get the
values like the max, min connections that I had specified in the config file so that I
don't hard code values in my connection pooling utility...

How do I access those values??? Is these any method I need to use coz this connection
pool class is a separate utility and does not extend Action...

Please let me know...

Thanks.
-Joseph