Okay, you missed the message I sent out a few days ago regarding this.
I've patched XDoclet to allow you to specify your DynaForm configs
as XDoclet tags.  An example:

/**
   @struts.dynaform name="testForm" type="org.example.form.BaseDynaForm"
*/
public class Test {

  /**
    * @struts.dynaform-field name="id" type="java.lang.Long" initial="0"
        */

  //  and so on.....

}

I'm thinking about having it detect the 'type' attribute, but I haven't had
time yet.  Here's the original post:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&msgNo=89738

If you'd like to download it, you can get it here:
http://www.systemmobile.com/code/xdoclet-apache-module-sm-1_2b4.zip

--
Nick Heudecker
SystemMobile, Inc.