Yep - because its the same sessionId and the session hasnt timed out yet
(cos the first client is still playing with it). The server doesnt know the
difference between a request from client A and client B except for the fact
that they have a different sessionId.

In fact this is what is known as 'session hijacking' and can be a security
problem as the sessionId is just part of the request (in the url or in a
cookie) sent by the browser. If your not using SSL a hacker with a machine
in between the users machine and the server with a packet sniffer can find
out the sessionId allocated to a logged in user and take over their session
without needing to know passwords or anthing like that!

You may be able to make use of certain request headers sent by the browser
to try and detect this situation - but Im not sure which ones would be
appropriate - and different browsers dont necessarily send the same stuff
the same way - and even then it could only be a convience feature rather
than a security feature as headers are easily spoofed.

Ahhh the joys of using a web based UI.... :-(

ps:
As Shishir just pointed out in another reply, if your requiring your users
to authenticate then you can use CMA to force the browser to include a
userid and password in its requests which might stop the problem of a
foreign machine taking over the session, though again this isnt secure  as
the login info sent by the browser isnt encryped afaik (for which you would
need SSL).