You can also use a filter and/or container-based authentication if you
have a compliant container.

I would say that's the best method.

Carlos Sánchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10/08/2003 04:31 PM

        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Struts and user-authentication

For the second you can add a bean to the session object with user
information after successful login and access it in each page

= = = = = = = = = == = = = = = == = = = = = = = == = = = = = == = = = = This
transmittal and any attachments may contain confidential, privileged or sensitive
information and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal
and any such attachments in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying thereof is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and any
attachments in error please notify the sender and immediately destroy the message and
all its attachments. Any opinions herein expressed may be those of the author and not
necessarily of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd (the "Bank"). The Bank accepts no
responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information herein contained.