From: Pat Young [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 11:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cannot find BEAN in any scope

I get this error when trying to use a bean write tag...
Cannot find bean org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN in any scope

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot find bean
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN in any scope  at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:2
48)
 at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
 at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)
.
.
.

Does this mean I have something set up incorrectly?  I'm not sure what to
make of this error.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

This message and its contents (to include attachments) are the property of Kmart
Corporation (Kmart) and may contain confidential and proprietary information. You are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on information contained herein is strictly prohibited.
Unauthorized use of information contained herein may subject you to civil and criminal
prosecution and penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete
this message immediately.