Thanks Kris,

That worked beautifully, I've been pulling my hair over that one for 3 days
now

Thanks again

Joanne Corless

CSC Computer Sciences Limited
(   Office +44 (0)1772 318025
( Mobile +44 (0)7767 656588
* email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Based at: CSC, Alliance House, Library Road, Chorley, Lancs, PR6 7EN
CSC Computer Sciences Limited: Registered in England, No. 963578.
Registered office: Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot, Hampshire,
GU11 1PZ.

for such purpose.