From: "Paul McCulloch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 2:21 AM
Subject: RE: IMPORTANT: internationalize large chunks of text/HTML

> I use a similair approach, but get fmt:message to deal with selecting the
> correct locale for me:
>
> <bean:define id="localePage">
> <fmt:message key="some.langauage.specific.page"/>
> </bean:define>
> <jsp:include page="<%=localePage%>" flush="true"/>
>
> I then define the path to the locale specific html page in the relvant
> .properties file.
>
> Paul

message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message, and notify
us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet email
messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions
and other information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by
my Company or employer unless otherwise indicated by an authorised
representative independent of this message.
> WARNING:
> While Axios Systems Ltd takes steps to prevent computer viruses from being
transmitted via electronic mail attachments we cannot guarantee that
attachments do not contain computer virus code.  You are therefore strongly
advised to undertake anti virus checks prior to accessing the attachment to
this electronic mail.  Axios Systems Ltd grants no warranties regarding
performance use or quality of any attachment and undertakes no liability for
loss or damage howsoever caused.