I have posted this before, and I still am trying to understand the best way
to approach this.

I have 100% of my labels in a Resource bundle currently. But I also have
larger pages of text (1-2 pages at a time), that I need to be
internationalized just like my labels. I am wondering what the best way to
do this is?
I just want to know what other people are doing that is easy on maintenance.

---
Thanks
Mick Knutson

The world is a playground...Play Hard, Play Smart.
Visit  http://www.YourSoS.com to learn how our "Personal Emergency Alert &
Contact System" can help you Play Smart.

+00 1 (708) 570-2772 Fax
MSN: mickknutson
ICQ: 316498480
ICQ URL: http://wwp.icq.com/316498480