Greetings, all.

I'm looking for some guidance on how best to go about a requirement I have from our marketing as far as URL naming goes. We're developing an international (localized) site and we have a requirement that the URLs look something like this:

domain/us/<whatever>
domain/fr/<whatever>
domain/de/<whatever>
etc.

Now, I have a pretty decent grasp on how I'm going to use the localization features of Tiles and Struts to localize the site, but how best do I go about fulfilling the requirement outlined above?

Thanks!

--
Brice D. Ruth
Sr. IT Analyst