Hi,

I've encountered lately the following exception "Could not deserialize
context attribute....". Reported on the following attribute:

            Attribute: org.apache.struts.action.REQUEST_PROCESSOR (object:
org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor)

After reading old emails concerning the subject, I've learned that this is
due to weblogic restrictions that require context attributes to be
serializable.

Is there any workaround to this problem? will it be solved  ?