I have a question regarding overall architecture. I am going to have a huge
web app; well it will be a suite of web based tools. Lets say I will have
one main menu, and from there possibly 5 separate modules (separate content
areas). First, how hard is it to have a struts-config for each module (I
have an example below). Second, can each "module" be in its own war and
still be able to go back and forth among the other modules?

web.xml
<init-param>
<param-name>config</param-name>
<param-value>/WEB-INF/config/struts-config.xml</param-value>
</init-param>
<init-param>
<param-name>config/module1<param-name>
<param-value>/WEB-INF/config/struts-module1-config.xml</param-value>
</init-param>

now the actions work fine in the default config, but how do I call an action
FROM the default to module 1? Here is what I have tried in my .jsp. Note,
this .jsp is part of the default and im trying to call something in module1.

  page="/action/module1/getmodule1action"
.
.
.