Dirty foreigners, stealin' our God-given jobs!!  Best round up the boys.
Now where did I put that cross?

Ian D. Stewart
Open Systems Engineer II
Enterprise Midrange - Bank One Infrastructure & Operations
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(614) 244-2564

"Mark Galbreath" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 10/23/2003 08:11:58 AM

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:

Subject:  RE: HAPPY DIWALI!

My point, exactly.  Poor, starving Haitians clinging to rafts can be turned
back, but anybody from India can get an H1B visa, displacing millions of
jobs from indigenous Americans, dragging down market labor rates and
causing
7 percent unemployment in our industry.  Now we are expected to translate
Hindu on struts-user?  Happy Diwali my ass....