Blasphemor!

Everyone knows real men drink stout!

Ian D. Stewart
Open Systems Engineer II
Enterprise Midrange - Bank One Infrastructure & Operations
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(614) 244-2564

Adam Hardy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 10/22/2003 09:39:00 AM

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:

Subject:  Re: HAPPY DIWALI!

What about people in Germany? There is no lite beer here!

On 10/22/2003 02:49 PM Jeff Kyser wrote:
> yeah, but only *light* beer. :)
>
> On Wednesday, October 22, 2003, at 07:44  AM, Mark Galbreath wrote:
>
>> Huh?  You mean Diwali is just another excuse to drink beer???  Happy
>> Diwali,
>> everyone!  yeehaw!

struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.12 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 RH9

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and
destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank
you.