This doesn't seem possible.. Did you *carefully* check the names/paths in your
struts-config file for possible spelling errors? (Cut n paste if necessary the
name of the class that is not found from the error message and search for it in
your struts-config file)  Also, did you clean out your *work* directories too?

So could you elaborate exactly what happens?  As far as i understand it, you had
an old app running fine.  Then you decided to change the package structure.  So
you moved your action and form beans over to the new structure, made the changes
to your struts config, deleted the old action and form beans, rebuilt the
*whole* app and then restarted tomcat. And now the form and action beans are not
being found... Do i have the problem right?