Hello,
I am pasting some excepts from the struts documentation. It would be
really great if someone could help me clear this.

Question 1:
<!-- snip -->
 The "indexed tags" feature is provided by several tags that have an
optional boolean "indexed" attribute. This is only legal when inside a
"<logic:iterate>" tag. When the "indexed" attribute is true, then the
tag will incorporate the loop index into the resulting HTML component.

The several tags that support the "indexed" attribute can be broken into
three groups, split by what they do to incorporate the loop index into
the resulting HTML component.
Group 1 Group 2 Group 3
checkbox        button  link
file    image
hidden  submit
password
radio
select
text
textarea

In Group 1, all of these tags will generate an HTML "name" attribute of
"name[nn].property". The value of each tag will also be initialized by
the getter method corresponding to that property specification.
<!--snip -->

So if I have name[nn].property, that essentially means I am creating an
array of the form. But what I really need is an array of property,
instead of the bean.

Question 2:

How should the property be declared in the the actionForm if it has to
receive an array of information.

thanks

Rajat Pandit | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+91 612 3117606