I have an x:forEach loop (JSTL) that contains within it a <tiles:insert> statement - and I'd like to pass the current node of XML to the tile for additional processing (conditionally). Is this possible? Within the tile, I'll need to do an x:forEach loop on the passed in fragment, so I believe I'll need to be able to use x:parse on the fragment that was passed in. I'm open to other ways of doing this, as well, but they need to only involve what can be done within a JSP/tile, really. I'm extending an existing set of code, and am not really open to rewriting it all :)

--
Brice D. Ruth
Sr. IT Analyst