Thanks,

  But, Right now I am using the following way with javascript,

   eg. First drop down,
call(this)" styleId='sys1' styleClass="text">
labelProperty="label"/>

      Second drop-down,
onchange="pops(this)" styleId='subsys1' styleClass="text">
                        labelProperty="label"/> </html:select>

onchange="pops(this)" styleId='subsys2' styleClass="text">
                labelProperty="label"/> </html:select>

    Depends on first drop-down selection i am hiding subsystem1 or subsystem2. If
suppose the first drop-down has lengthy list then my logic needs more drop-downs. It
increase the code side and maintenance..Is there any way to do that?..

Thanks,
Kaja