Hi
Thanx for all the replies
I was able to solve the problem by defining
<message-resources key="approvals"
parameter="com.myapp.one" />
<message-resources
key="org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE"
parameter="com.myapp.two" />
instead of

<message-resources
key="org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE"
parameter="com.myapp.two" />
<message-resources key="approvals"
parameter="com.myapp.one" />

just by defining the two with key approvals before
one, solved the problem
my message tag in jsp still is same
<bean:message key="approval.002"  bundle="approvals"/>

for messages from two.property file

So it was just the sequence in which to define it in
struts-config.xml file
Ashish

--- Ben Anderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

=====