Hi, I have a question I'd like to ask:

I have a ConfirmationAction that sets up some success messages using:

messages.add(new ActionMessage("timesheetManage.save.success"));
saveMessages(request, messages);

And upon this save, the findForward("success") forwards to another action class with:

<forward
          name="success"
          path="/do/confirmation.jsp" redirect="true" />

But on the JSP after, there are no messages displayed.  I know the answer why,
and that is because "redirect=true".
However, this is the only way I can forward to another action class in iPlanet.

But on the JSP after, there are no messages displayed. I know the answer why,
and that is because "redirect=true".

Anyone know of a workaround to carry these messages into the next page?

Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance