I do this my passing the message as a parameter, having the
RequestProcessor intercept it, and re-save in the request scope.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Baisch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 9:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: problem whith saveMessages

Hi, I have a question I'd like to ask:

I have a ConfirmationAction that sets up some success messages using:

messages.add(new ActionMessage("timesheetManage.save.success"));
saveMessages(request, messages);

And upon this save, the findForward("success") forwards to another
action
class with:

<forward
           name="success"
           path="/do/confirmation.jsp" redirect="true" />

But on the JSP after, there are no messages displayed.  I know the
answer why, and that is because "redirect=true". However, this is the
only way I can forward to another action class in iPlanet.

  But on the JSP after, there are no messages displayed.  I know the
answer
why,
and that is because "redirect=true".

Anyone know of a workaround to carry these messages into the next page?

Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance