Hi Tim

Just tried your solution, and for some reason I'm getting a javascript error

"Object doesn't support this property or method"

when I reach the submit() call.  Here is my code:

<script language="javascript">

function selectProperty(propid) {
 document.ReservationForm.action='/CheckAvailability.do?pid='+propid;
 document.ReservationForm.submit();
}

</script>

and then in the HTML: