Hi

This is how we iterate in a jsp page

<logic:iterate id="sbList" name="addProviderForm"
property="assocSBList" indexId="i" >
size="10"  /></td>
maxlength="10"size="10" /></td>
</logic:iterate>

where addProviderForm is the Struts Form bean and assocSBList is the
ArrayList defined in the form bean.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/4/2003 6:43:27 AM >>>
Hi All,
I am keeping some table data in a HashMap .
My Table is in this form :
UID #    EMP Details
               -Date of joining
               -Date of birth
               -Misc Detail

Now i am creating an EMPDetails bean and storing the bean in a hash map
with UID # as the key.

Can anyone plz tell me how to show the data in a tabular form in jsp
using iterate tag . I am unable to make out as how to
iterate the EMPDetails bean which i am getting as value .

Thanks & Regards,
Shakti