Hello Friends,
                    I am coming back to the Struts mailing list after a long period.

I have a problem with my Struts Application , that allows the users to fill in a form.
When a user type in Greek letter's into the application and  later reads backs to the
browser from the application it shown as another letter, but when I change the coding
on the browsing to Greek(Windows), it shows the correct letter. Is it possible encode
characters automaticaly from Struts Framework.

I tried already to define Controller in the Struts Config as given below
<controller contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8"/>.

but with out success.
If any body can help us on this, would be great.

Thanks

Alvin

Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more.Download now.