Hello guys,

I didn't  found any from Struts solution for the my last mail (find below), but I
managed to correct it by adding a line in my Tiles layout file
 <META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" />

Now I run into new problem that, the <bean:write> not understands this charset or
interprets differently :-/ . I have to set 'filter' to false, in order to work.

If any anybody know where I have to set that DEFAULT value for 'filter' in
<bean:write> is FALSE instead of TRUE?

I tried set in  the  struts-bean.tld's found in  /WEB-INF folder and in the
Struts.jar. doesn't help:-/ .Any help?

Thanks a lot

Alvin

alvin antony <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello Friends,
I am coming back to the Struts mailing list after a long period.

I have a problem with my Struts Application , that allows the users to fill in a form.
When a user type in Greek letter's into the application and later reads backs to the
browser from the application it shown as another letter, but when I change the coding
on the browsing to Greek(Windows), it shows the correct letter. Is it possible encode
characters automatically from Struts Framework.

I tried already to define Controller in the Struts Config as given below

<controller contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8"/>.

but with out success.
If any body can help us on this, would be great.

Thanks

Alvin

Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more.Download now.