From: Madrid, Jeffrey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 1:57 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Eclipse Sysdeo Tomcat Plugin Problem

Hello,

I'm having a problem running Tomcat from Eclipse using the Sysdeo Tomcat
plugin when I have a Struts webapp deployed. I've isolated the problem to
some kind of conflict with the commons-digester.jar. When I remove it from
the webapp's lib directory, the plugin works great but of course the Struts
web app does not. I'm currently using Eclipse 2.1.1 and Struts 1.1 RC 2. I'm
having the problem with both tomcatPlugin V21 and V22beta2 versions. I have
been trying to solve the problem for two days now so I would really be
grateful for any help you can provide. Thank you in advance.

Jeff